Colora Updated to Version 0.2
A new version of Colora has been released today and is now available for download from Sourceforge. The source code, as always, is available on GitHub.
Version 0.2 mainly adds some minor features improving the usability. It also fixes a few bugs. The changes in detail are:
- New: Change shortcut for picking colors.
- New: More configurable UI: Show/ Hide icon bar and color history.
- New: Delete single colors from history.
- New/Fixed: Set color from CMYK, fixed bug with CMYK.
- Fixed: App crashes with negative screen coordinates.