Version 0.3 (2020-01)
A new version of the MPos mouse coordinates app has just been released for download on SourceForge.
The new version adds a line to show the screen resolution of the current monitor. Also, you can now configure the shown data even easier from the top menu under View. The updates in detail are:
- New: Added screen resolution of current screen.
- New: Re-show grabbed position data from log.
- Changed: Added configuration of shown data to main menu.
- Changed: Improved hotkey input.
- Binary download: https://sourceforge.net/projects/mpos/files/v.0.3/
- Source code: https://github.com/Bluegrams/MPos/releases/tag/v.0.3