Version 0.3 (2020-01)
The new year starts with a new update for Colora. The newly released version 0.3 brings some visual improvements and useful new features and is now available for download on SourceForge and Chocolatey.
Starting with this new version, the UI of Colora gets some significant updates. Part of the modernizations are new toolbar icons, a nicer main menu and cleaner UI buttons. All of this give the app a whole new look that will be further improved with the upcoming release.
On the functional side, Colora now supports sampling the average color of pixels from screen. This can be configured through Options -> Color Sampling Area.
Besides some other smaller feature improvements (described below), this version also adds a new settings window to allow the configuration of important parameters.
The changes in detail are:
- New: Modernized UI icons and improved UI.
- New: Pick average color of 3x3 or 5x5 pixels from screen.
- New: Mode for RGB values between 0 and 1.
- New: Settings window: adjust max. history length, palette window snapping.
- Improved: Screen picker maximum zoom up to 10x.
- Improved: Hot key configuration.
- Changed: Ordering in main menu bar.
- Fixed: Minor color history bug.
- Binary download: https://sourceforge.net/projects/colora/files/v.0.3.0/
- Source code: https://github.com/Bluegrams/Colora/releases/tag/v.0.3.0
- Chocolatey: https://chocolatey.org/packages/colora