Version 0.4 (2020-01)
The first update of Screen Ruler in 2020 has just been released and is now available for download on SourceForge and Chocolatey.
Version 0.4 mainly adds more configuration options to existing features. For example, you can now configure the thickness of the ruler markings to use precise, one pixel wide markers. Also, you can configure the step size when resizing the ruler tool using either the keyboard or the mouse. For all this, a new page was added to the settings window. In summary, the additions of this update are:
- New: Configure marker thickness.
- New: Configure size of resize/ move steps.
- New: Minor: Tool tip and copy shortcut
- Binary download: https://sourceforge.net/projects/screenruler/files/v.0.4.0/
- Source code: https://github.com/Bluegrams/ScreenRuler/releases/tag/v.0.4
- Chocolatey: https://chocolatey.org/packages/screenruler