Version 0.2.0 of Vividl Released
EDIT: Version 0.2.0 introduced some bugs that were fixed shortly after the release with the update to v.0.2.1.
Version 0.2.0 (2020-03)
A new update of the Vividl video downloaded has been released today and is now available for download on SourceForge and Chocolatey.
The new version brings some new features and important bug fixes, so please update as soon as possible.
With version 0.2.0, you can now easily remove all unavailable or finished video downloads from the video list (Videos -> Remove). It adds a new option (Settings -> Download -> Use Download Archive) that keeps log of all videos downloaded to a folder and prevents re-downloads.
This version further fixes a critical bug that causes the app to crash when fetching some videos (e.g. for Vimeo). The included youtube-dl version has been updated to 2020.03.08.
All changes are:
- New: Use download archive.
- New: Remove all unavailable/ finished downloads.
- New: Minor UI improvements.
- Fixed: App crashes for videos from some websites (e.g. Vimeo).
- Binary download: https://sourceforge.net/projects/vividl/files/v.0.2.1/
- Source code: https://github.com/Bluegrams/Vividl/releases/tag/v.0.2.1