Version 0.3.0 (2020-10)
A new version of Vividl with a couple of new features has been released today and is now available for download via SourceForge or Chocolatey.
Version 0.3.0 brings an extended dialog for adding new video links. You can now specify options such as the download format to be used directly when adding the URLs of videos after clicking "Add New Videos". You can now also give credentials needed to access the videos here.
This update also brings a few useful additions to the main user interface. For example, important statistics such as download size, download rate and remaining time are shown in a compact form during download beginning with this version.
At last, Spanish has been added as a new language (see Credits). If Vividl is not available in your language yet, please help translating it! Just reach out in the forum or start contributing on GitHub.
The included youtube-dl version has been updated to 2020.09.20.
The full list of changes:
- New: Extended window for adding video links.
- New: Basic authentication support.
- New: Added window showing youtube-dl download output.
- New: Download progress information in main UI.
- New: Minor improvements in UI and settings (e.g. proxy).
- New: Spanish translation
Special thanks for this version go to:
- Leandro Martín Drudi: Spanish translation
- Binary download: https://sourceforge.net/projects/vividl/files/v.0.3.0/
- Source code: https://github.com/Bluegrams/Vividl/releases/tag/v.0.3.0