Version 0.8 (2020-11)
The Screen Ruler project participated in this year's Hacktoberfest, a month-long event on GitHub every October to encourage and promote contributions to open-source software development. With the start of Hacktoberfest in early October, we asked for help with translation of this app to other languages. This new version includes all Hacktoberfest contributions of the last month.
In total, Screen Ruler received 11 pull requests by 10 contributors. These contributions added translations for 8 languages, with updates for 2 more. The newly added languages are:
Thanks to all the awesome contributors for their help! You can find the names and GitHub profiles of all contributors in the full list of contributors on GitHub. You can also see all of their contributions during Hacktoberfest here.
The changelog of this version:
- New: Portuguese, Russian, Malayalam, Polish, Finnish, Dutch, Swedish and Thai translation
- Updated: Italian and Spanish translation
- Changed: Divide inch scale into 16 parts; minor UI fixes
- Binary download: https://sourceforge.net/projects/screenruler/files/v.0.8.0/
- Source code: https://github.com/Bluegrams/ScreenRuler/releases/tag/v.0.8