Version 0.5 (2022-04)
An update for MPos has just been released and is now available for download via SourceForge and Chocolatey. Changes in version 0.5 are mainly aimed at improving the UI experience on high-resolution displays and together with Windows' display scaling mechanism. Additionally, it is now possible to customize the data format of logged screen positions. To do this, first open the customization dialog (
Ctrl+, or via the context menu), then open the tab "Data Format".
The full changelog:
- New: Add customization of position log data format.
- Changed: Moved main menu items into context menus.
- Fixed: UI issues with display scaling & high-DPI monitors.
- Binary download: https://sourceforge.net/projects/mpos/files/v.0.5/
- Source code: https://github.com/Bluegrams/MPos/releases/tag/v.0.5