Vividl Updated to v.0.7.0
Version 0.7.0 (2023-03)
The latest version of Vividl, released today, brings various new features and bug fixes implemented over the last few months. This especially includes better support for recent versions of yt-dlp, where multiple issues causing app crashes have been fixed. The included yt-dlp version has been updated to 2023.03.04.
All changes introduced in this version are listed below:
- New: Add drag & drop support for importing URLs.
- New: Add GPU acceleration option for AMD (AMF) and Intel (QSV) GPUs.
- New: Japanese translation.
- Updated: Dutch, Spanish and Russian translation.
- Fixed: Various issues causing crashes with newer yt-dlp versions.
- Fixed: App crashes with "Best direct download" option.
- Fixed: Missing download progress bar for some downloads.
- Fixed: Issues with audio-only downloads in custom download window.
- Fixed: Remove unnecessary yt-dlp warnings.
Many of these changes were provided by external contributors on GitHub. Thanks to all contributors!
- Binary download: https://sourceforge.net/projects/vividl/files/v.0.7.0/
- Source code: https://github.com/Bluegrams/Vividl/releases/tag/v.0.7.0